Hey hey hey!!
Quick post. Sooo... I finally got my UK Visa :-)
Senangnya!
Dan can you believe how fast the process is? Kayaknya baru seminggu yg lalu deh gw applynya, and here it is, dikirim ke rumah gw lagi, dengan visa udah ditempel di buku paspor gw! Gw sampe2 mikir awalnya klo visa gw gak tembus krn dokumen gw terlalu cepet dibalikinnya...
But again, i remember:
1. Waktu gw apply visa, emg ga rame sih,
2. Org eropa kan kalo ke UK, gak prlu visa yak?? Jadi ya otomatis ga bakalan banyak yg apply visa lah, apalagi visa holiday, d'oh -_-
So, yeah, London is soon no longer a dream to me!! Now time to plan my 1-week trip!! Where should I go yaa..... Gw sih ga planning buat ke luar London, gw cuma bakal jalan2 d sekitar London aja, tapi klo gw bisa k luar kenapa ngga?
Well, we'll see about that.
Oh, one thing I'll definitely do: i will work on my British accent. Might be useful to blend in among Londoners, hahaha :)
And... Basically, that's it for this post! Hehe. Told ya it was a quick one! Now back to our lives....
P.S. Charlie Brown's official clip has also come out this morning! Today my life has been so UK-related, don't you think? :)
P.P.S. Here is a shot of my visa. I was planning to put this pic, like, a lil bit on the upper side, but i just don't know how as I used the blogger app on my tablet and it didn't have the setting.... anyway:
No comments:
Post a Comment