Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog #110

Hi everyone! This is just a quick post, I promise....

Pertama2, gw mau meminta kemakluman dan pengertian saudara-saudara sekalian klo gw, whether in the virtual world or in the real physical world, terus2an ngomongin Coldplay dalam setiap pembahasan gw, hihihi!! I thought it would bore y'all to death, so...

Nah, kenapa gw mesti minta maaf segala, coba? Alasannya adalah... krn d postingan ini, gw (lagi2!) mau ngomongin soal Coldplay :D
coz they appeared in my dream last night! *hati berbunga2*

Eitt, tapi, sebelum gw ceritain mimpinya, background story dulu...

Jadi kemaren itu, gw pergi ke undangan makan siang d rmh salah satu ibu Indonesia d Besancon, dan... Gw pulang cukup malem, jm 9 malem, d mana udah ga ada bus d daerah rmh si Ibunya! So gw terpaksa jln kaki plg ke rumah. And that, btw, translates to: terpaksa jalan kaki turun gunung (rmh dy d atas gtu) ditambah nyasar2 dikit krn sindrom gw yg ga afal jalan klo udah gelap!! :p
Alhasil, gw sampe di centre ville 1 jam kemudian... badan udah letih, pegel, dan even so, gw blm nympe rmh, d mana gw mesti mendaki gunung lg. *pingsan* jadi, dgn pertolongan temen gw yg ikut jln plg bareng gw, gwpun pinjem kunci rmh temen gw yg laen (which she had at that moment - boy, this story is getting complicated, eh?) buat nginep smalem aja d sana. Secara, rmhnya di centre ville and I thought I could use it just to catch some sleep. So there I went.

Sesampainya d rmh temen gw ini, krn cape banget, gw abis mandi pun lsg tidur, ga pake tedeng aling lg. Supaya ruangannya ga terlalu sunyi gtu, gw pasanglah iPod di speaker rmhnya temen gw, dan dy memutar playlist (wait for it...) Coldplay gw. Dan gw tidur.

Dan di sinilah mimpinya terjadi!
Gw bakal tulis runtut mimpinya pake bhs Inggris kali yee... Biar moodnya pas :) halaaaah

So, I dreamed I was in my old school - no, not my middle/high school one, the elementary one - and there were a lot of people there: apparently there had been a concert happening. When I took a closer look at it, I realised it was none other than my own Coldplay! So I became so excited...
In my dream, it seemed that the band was about to start the concert but they were doing soundchecks or something. And a lot of fellow fans gathered around, asking for the usual autograph-and-photo request. I was no exception.
So I made it to the front row, and right in front of me, there was Jonny - the lead guitarist, looking good in his Viva-era jacket! And he was doing a lot of autographs. And I stepped forward, asking him his autograph...
And he responded, rather nicely compared to others, and I took advantage of it to talk more to him while he's signing my book (I'm actually not sure what was he signing the autograph on, but let's just say it was a book):
"Jonny, would you please do me a favour?"
"Yeah, sure, what'd it be?"

I don't know why, but during this conversation I spoke in British accent, a quite posh one! Now I know I have that talent hidden in me :D so from now on, u can just imagine me saying each word in British accent. Tee-hee
Moving on...

And it appeared to me that I felt that that day was my birthday (weird feeling, right?), so...
"Well, you see, today is my 20th birthday..."
"Really? How lovely, happy birthday to you!"
"(blushing) thank you! Well, I was actually hoping for a great birthday present on your part... I was hoping that I could just meet you and the rest of the boys and you know, to just chat and take photos... Would it be possible? It would totally make my birthday and it would be the greatest birthday present ever!"

Then he stopped to think, to consider it well.
"Well I don't know... You see, we had quite a tight schedule, there..."
"... But can you pleaaase just squeeze me in for a few minutes! Just during the breaks, I promise I won't be long with you and I especially won't cause trouble! (wide, big smile)"

He was silent for a while, and I kept on doing the doe-eye look on him.
"..... Well, stay here, will you? I gotta check out to see if it's possible."
"Yes! Thank you soo much!"

And then the next thing I remembered, I was already in a bus... Coldplay's tour bus! ( if such thing ever existed, though...) and there was I, but I didn't remember being with all the boys there. But, there was Guy, the bass player, and the well-handsome one!! He approached me and he talked to me...

"Hello there!"
"Hi... Guy! (stunned from being approached by one of the most handsome man I know) how's it been?"
"Very well, thanks. So, happy birthday! I just heard from Jon that you're our special birthday girl."
"(TEE-HEE) yeah, it's me... Thanks very much!"

He's got quite a few minutes to talk to me, and we just talked and talked and talked... (and oh my gosh! Did I just felt a hint of some flirts there? ^^) but I still hadn't seen Will, the drummer, and Chris, the singer!

"... Anyway, I think I gotta go, but I still haven't seen Chris and Will, and I really don't wanna go before I saw them.."
" Oh, don't worry, I'm gonna tell 'em you stopped by, and just right after the concert I promise, we're gonna stop by your house and sing to you down from your bedroom window!"
"Guy! (attempts to hit him playfully) We're not doing the Romeo-and-Juliet stuff! You're not seriously doing that, are you?"
"Why wouldn't we? Well, you just have to wait and see..."

And that pretty much end the dream, coz I woke up right after that..

Oh, seandainyaaa.... Itu semua bisa terjadi.
Seandainya gw bener2 ketemu Jonny..
Seandainya Guy bisa bener2 flirty ama gw...
Seandainya gw bisa bener2 ketemu personally sama Will dan Chris...
Seandainya mereka beneran mau maen d depan jendela kamar gw, kayak Romeo and Juliet...
Sigh... A girl can dream, right?

Efek dengerin Coldplay sambil tidur kali ini dahsyat bener pengaruhnya. Hihihi.

No comments: