Friday, July 10, 2009

Confusion never stops...

Well, I was left thinking about that night I had an hour-length phone conversation with passwordguy... Emang, bhkan pada hari ini pun, otak gw masih di-occupy sama kejadian legendaris itu :)

Tp hri ini laen. Tiba2 aja gw nyadar klo ada hal yg 'janggal' dr conversation itu.



At one point that night, we talked about my job @ venezuelan embassy dan bgmana nanti di akhir masa bakti gw (duileee udah kyk presiden aje) gw bakal dapet gaji. My first salary....



G: iya neh sir, gaji nanti bakal jd gaji pertama saya...

PG: wah, bangga dong bs cari duit sndiri...

G: iya lumayan kan, kira2 mo dpake buat apa ya...

PG: u can buy an ipod with that money, perhaps...

G: yah klo duitnya cukup sih sir, klo ga cukup kan lgian gak enak juga mintanya... Si tara bru cabut ke spore kan, masa udah lsg minta ipod...

PG: well, u can wait like two months from now...



Lalu, apakah yg aneh dan janggal dr kutipan dialog di atas, u asked?

It was, that previously during the phone conversation, I did not at all mention about me living without an ipod these days and being so desperate to get a new one!



Memang sih, sekedar info, gw prnah ngasi tau dy klo gw pgn bli ipod touch once my sis brought the current ipod to spore; tp itu dah lmayan lama loh. Bangsa bln mei gtu.

Could it be that he still remember that teeny tiny fact of mine? Considering ultah gw aja april kmrn, dy ga inget sama sekali....



But again, I'm exaggerating this matter too much, ya? I'm sorry then, I just can't seem to pull this away from me..

I love you, passwordguy.

No comments: