parah...gw ngutang resolusi taun baru ke diri gw sendiri! so, here goes...
2009 New Year's Resolution by Greta
From this day henceforth (halaaaahhh....bahasanya keren abisss):
- I will try to reduce my bad habit of biting my lip.
- I will be closer to God. Please help me, God... make my inner self healthy...
- I will save my money in order to replace my old cell phone with a much latest one.
- I will save my money more, in preparation for my future! (coz once someone said to me that we as young people should start to save their money right now, as much as possible, to be in a safe financial level later on in the future)
- which includes: I will start reducing my spending on less important stuff!
- I will be a much neater person, starting from my own private space: my bedroom!
- I will try to reduce the volume of my voice whenever I'm 'telling a story' to everybody (I promised this to my sister.)
- I will try to eat more healthily and work out more often in order to get a good body shape!
- I will try to not procrastinate in doing my assignments.
- I will be more serious in my last 6 months of studying at school.
- I will do my best in expressing my true feelings to passwordguy.... (kya kya kya!!) be less expressive in front of him, so that he may not feel uncomfortable around me. be more subtle and graceful in front of him, so that he realises that I'm his Miss Right! ^^
- I will take care of myself more, give treatments to my skin so that my outer self looks healthy!
These are my resolutions this year...so help me, God.
No comments:
Post a Comment